Human interactions can use some serious help from technology when striving for top quality and absolute efficiency.
We use the most up-to-date tools the market has to offer, and our linguistic technology experts will help identify and select the one that’s best for you.
Why is this good for you, as our client?
- We can save you as much as 60 percent on translation costs
- You’ll receive a top quality translation every single time you need to get a job done
- The documents will be consistent in style and terminology
- The job will get done in much less time than you’d think
We’ll easily adapt and regularly use all kinds of software including one-of-a-kind options (business applications)
The software typically used for translation support:
- SDL Trados (Workbench, TagEditor, Studio 2009-2011-2014)
- SDL Trados Server Solutions (SDL Groupshare 2011: TM Termbase and Project Server)
- and many, many others
So, why would the translation cost less?
- We will have stored the terminology of earlier translations, which we can plug in, along with repetitions and similarities in the text
- That means the translation will require less research and be done at speed
- And the editor will have an easier time when checking it for accuracy
- And you can be sure you’re getting a high-quality translation